Monday, February 4, 2019

Welcome!


Photo credit: Kristina Serafini Photography


Welcome to the website of author Joshua David Bellin, Sci-Fi Author!

I've been writing novels since I was eight years old (though the first few were admittedly very short). A college teacher by day, I've published numerous works of science fiction, including the Survival Colony 9 novels, the Ecosystem Cycle, the deep-space adventure Freefall, and the collection of speculative fiction stories, Ten Tales of Terror and Terra. My latest novel, Myriad, is a time-travel thriller set in my hometown of Pittsburgh!

In my spare time, I like to read, draw, watch movies, and spend time in Nature with my kids. I'm the world's worst singer (just ask the aforementioned kids), but I play a pretty mean air guitar.

Oh, yeah, and I like monsters. Really scary monsters.


You'll find information on my books, upcoming events and appearances, and other fun stuff on this website. You can also sign up for my montly e-newsletter on the "Contact" page.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

Photo credit: Kristina Serafini Photography Welcome to the website of author Joshua David Bellin, Sci-Fi Author! I've been wri...